No Products in the Cart
Shipping in 1-3 Days
The Link shares the same technology as the Nomad with Canted Lux Chassis, but with an open toe design to fit a wide range of foot sizes.
• Open Toe Design for more fit, flexibility, maximum comfort, response, and no heel / toe lift.
• Dual lace zones for pinpoint adjustment all over your foot.
• Strobel Lasted Liner.
• CMEVA Outsole.
• Superior Orthotic Footbed.
• Combination J-Bars for ultimate heel hold.
- Lux Chassis: O'Brien's lightest and most ridged chassis ever. Maximum comfort, response and no heel/toe lift
- Lasted Construction: Shaped to the contours of a foot to make a left and right specific binding.
- 6mm Inserts: All O’Brien wakeboards are equipped with industry standard 6 millimeter inserts so if TSA loses your hardware or it falls off the dock… Borrow some from your buddy and keep shredding.
- Power Arch: Provides more arch support during normal riding conditions, and minimizes the amount your foot rolls inward on hard landings, thus reducing stress on your knees.
- Off Axis: Equal heel & toe leverage while achieving perfect alignment