The Double Up Anti Pro, is one of the most popular shapes to come out of Double Up, and for good reason, constantly developing to keep on top of the cable game. Uniquely adaptable, the Anti Pro maximises a explosive pop for easy access to sliders as well as off kickers. It's all about style and with a tapered tip and tail profile help to reduce swing weight providing quicker edge transitions, matched with the full Paulownia wood core, the Anti Pro feels smoother underfoot than ever. The adjusted flex profile added to the Anti Pro, also provides a completely new feel entering into rails, proving more progressive than ever. No one wants to be damaging boards so Double Up bring the goods with the durable Dyna4 Base and a full perimeter polyurethane sidewall, it's every bit as durable as it is versatile.
- 3-Stage Rocker – A late Aggressive 3-stage rocker with a maximised flat spot in the centre keeps the board fast, while giving an early explosive kick off the wake.
- Energy Rating(1=Delayed/Stored Energy, 10=Instant Explosiveness) – 7/10
- Flex Rating(1=Soft, 10=Stiff) - 6/10
- Adjusted Flex Profile - Softer in the tip and tail and stiffer in the guts so you can get that silky smooth press, then next trick boot of the kicker
- Paulownia Wood Core – Made from one of the earths most renewable sources, trees. Paulownia wood is the snowboard influenced core that gives a snappy, lively feel but also offers plenty of flex so you can press right into those rails
- Strategically profiled Timber Core - This core is than machine profiled down to suit the desired characteristics of the board
- Flatline Construction
- 360° Polyurethane Sidewalls – Poured Urethane Sidewalls for greater top water speed and the ultimate protection from those jarring hits when you miss a slider
- 600 Gram Tri Axle Fibreglass - Making sure your board doesn’t soften over the years, 3 way strung layered fibreglass will help to keep you poppin’ without sacrificing flex where you want it
- Dyna4 Base – A super durable, slider killing base that reduces friction, meaning more glide speed and carry into the wake
- V Hull - A subtle centre v means you'll be able to pivot onto an edge and have a smooth platform for your edges, as well as softening any tough landings
- No Fins – This baby is designed for the full cable experience
- Riding Ability: Intermediate/Advanced